We can give you a smile you'll be proud to show off. From partial dentures to fill a small gap to full-arch dentures, we do it all. You can discuss your situation with a dentistry professional to determine which option is best for you.
At our dentist's office, you can get:
- Traditional removable dentures
- Removable dentures that snap onto implants
- Fixed (non-removable) dentures secured by implants
We also work with all-on-4 dentures and trefoil. By replacing your missing teeth with dentures, you can boost your confidence and have an easier time talking and chewing.
Call now to learn more about the full-arch dentures we install in Lansing, MI.
Dentures are artificial replacements for your natural teeth. Traditional dentures are removable and rely on denture adhesives to help them stay in place. Modern treatment options include dentures that are more stable and anchored in your mouth by implants.
There are two types of dentures: partial denture, which replaces some teeth on one arch (upper or lower jaw); and complete denture, which replaces all of the teeth on one arch (upper or lower jaw). It is possible to have two dentures, one upper and one lower.
Dentures have come a long way since your own grandparents had them. Advancements in dentistry have led to dentures that are more comfortable and secure than ever before. These are some of the different of types of dentures and partials.
Full Arch Dentures:
1. Traditional Removable Dentures
2. Removable Dentures Snapped onto Implants
3. Fixed (Non-Removable) Dentures Secured by Implants:
1. Traditional Removable Partial
2. Fixed Non-Removable Partial (Fixed Bridge on Implants)